Enrich activities and improve wellbeing with Alive! Coaching
The Alive! Coaching Programme offers practical 'on the job' training for Care Staff.
Spread over 10 weeks, staff will benefit from observing and leading activities with mentoring, personalised action plans, a bespoke full day training course from an experienced Alive! trainer, NAPA-recognised CPD, and a written evaluation for use with the CQC.
Key Coaching benefits
- Enhanced wellbeing of residents measured by increased frequency of activities, wider variety of activities and an increase in person centred activities (evidence of this included free of charge)
- Amazing value for money with long term benefits which include; greater staff job satisfaction leading to higher staff retention
- Older people will directly experience four one-hour activity sessions as part of the coaching programme
- An increase in person centred activity leading to higher CQC ratings.
- Alive! is a NAPA recognised CPD provider, so this training will benefit staff CPD.
As a home, we are thrilled with our recent CQC “Good” rating. We’ve recently taken part in Alive!’s activity coaching programme, which helped us to change our activity provision to become more responsive and person centred. The Coaching has definitely helped us to achieve our improved rating. Our staff are now more confident and able to deliver a variety of activities. I’d recommend the Coaching Programme to other homes – it’s made a real difference with us. Alex Mazur-Kruszynska, Care Home Manager, Bernash
For more information please call 0117 377 4756 or contact us