For many older people living in care, their later years can be confusing and lonely. Sadly, life in care can all too often be characterized by loneliness and isolation, but Alive is able to bring back that connection to the world, their memories and other people.
Your donations help spark something amazing in some of the hardest people to reach
Help us improve the lives of older people in care
We enrich the lives of older people in care by opening up the world to them again by creating special moments that light up later life:
To create joy and meaning in the lives of older people living in care, we need your support! Your support means we can create more amazing moments like these for others like Ron, Edith, Hilde and Mary.
How can I donate to Alive?
There are many ways you can support Alive through your donations. You can;
- Support Alive through your workplace
- Leave a donation to Alive in your will
- Fundraise for Alive
- One-off or monthly donations
- £25 could help us buy Memory Boxes – so crucial for Reminiscense Projects
- £40 could help provide activities to energise and spark joy – like music, dance, art
- £100 could help us provide touchscreen technology to open up the world again – to celebrate life stories
- £5 could help us provide regular sensory sessions – for those with advanced dementia
- £10 could help us provide regular gardening – for those who would not otherwise get outside
- £20 could help us provide regular visits from schoolchildren – to bridge the generations and bring energy, happiness and friendship to a care home
Do something special today – bring joy to an older person in care and make your donation now!
For more information about how you can support Alive, email email@example.com or call the office on 0117 377 4756