Support the activity sessions at our Dementia Meeting Centres and make someone’s day!
At our Dementia Meeting Centres, we support people with dementia and their carers. We work in a person-centred way, doing activities that reflect our members’ interests. These may include games and crafts, gardening, celebrations, and special events such as chocolate making and day trips to the beach.
Volunteers support us in making these activities a success and creating a safe, warm atmosphere where everyone feels welcome.
We are running Dementia Meeting Centres in 5 different locations:
- Dementia Meeting Centres in North Somerset: Clevedon, Portishead, Nailsea
- Dementia Meeting Centres in Bristol
- Dementia Meeting Centres in South Gloucestershire – Coming soon
Our activity sessions run Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Please find volunteer role descriptions with more information here:
- Dementia Meeting Centre Volunteering Bristol (PDF)
- Dementia Meeting Centre Volunteering North Somerset (PDF)
Please email our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or give us a call on 0117 377 4756 for more information.