This half day course will leave care staff with the confidence and knowledge to recruit and manage volunteers. The course focuses on a step by step process of recruiting volunteers for your care home from identifying a role for them right through to volunteer retention and training.
The course will cover all of the legalities staff will need to know in order to safeguard the volunteer and you residents and will provide them with handouts for them to keep and refer to.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recruit, retain and support volunteers for your care setting
- Know where and how to advertise for volunteers
- Create volunteer roles and role descriptions
- Interview potential volunteers
- Understand and practice safe guarding your volunteers
- Manage volunteer expenses
- Train and retain volunteers
- Use creative ways to celebrate volunteer success and achievement
For more information or to book training please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 377 4756.