This training is designed for care teams to explore ways that they can work together to improve the well-being of the people they support, by enriching their daily living experience.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Find ways you can all engage with the people you support meaningfully throughout the working day, whatever your job role
- Understand the importance of meaningful engagement every day
- Understand well-being
- Find ways to solve everyday challenges to connection
- Find ways to make every day engaging
- Get to know your residents as a team effort
- Engage in spontaneous activities
- Develop better communication – sharing the knowledge
- Find ways to build the care home family – residents, staff, family members and volunteers
- Gain a better understanding of the needs of the people they support
- Feel more skilled in working together as a team to give each resident a daily living experience full of opportunity, choice and enjoyment
- Feel a greater sense of team spirit
- Understand ways to implement the whole home approach to activities into their care setting.
For more information or to book training please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0117 377 4756.
Share this page