This half-day training is designed for care settings that would like to develop their community connections in a way that is responsive to the needs of the people they support.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explore what your staff and residents can offer to the community
- Explore what your Care home has to offer
- Find out who you can build community ties with?
- Promote your Care home in the community.
- Establishing strong community links.
For more information or to book training please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 377 4756.
Share this page