This training will help care home teams to develop their skills and good practice in designing care homes that are enriched and stimulating, reflecting the unique life stories and interests of the people you support.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Design enabling environments – which reflect the unique life stories and interests of the people they support
- Understand how to create areas to relax or stimulate and get the balance right
- Use the home for activities for daily living
- Understand environmental considerations for people living with dementia
- Feel equipped with ideas and resources
- Understand the impact an enriched environment has for people living in care homes
- Design a care home that is positive and meaningful for the people who live there
- Give the people they support more opportunities to access different areas of the home that have meaning and use to them
- Feel inspired and motivated to make positive changes.
For more information or to book training please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 377 4756.
Share this page