This training will show ways to promote equality and respect diversity through the activity provision for older people in your care setting, ensuring that all engagement is both meaningful and inclusive.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand diversity and inclusion
- Identify discrimination
- Ensure activities are inclusive for all
- Find resources for activities that promote inclusivity
- Work collaboratively in diverse groups
- Have a deeper understanding of how to facilitate activities that are inclusive
- Meet the needs of people from diverse backgrounds to promote wellbeing
- Feel confident in planning meaningful activities that reflect the diversity of the people they support.
For more information or to book training please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0117 377 4756.